Dragon 9ine @ Bellisa Row

 Please take note that this outlet is no longer available at Bellisa Row

Dragon 9nine is another Hong Kong styled (perhaps Cantonese styled) restaurant located at Pulau Tikus. I've been there once actually and decided to go there with my friend for supper after watching a charity concert since this place opens until around 3 a.m (if not mistaken) .

The interior decoration is colorful and unique. This place used to have a variety of dim sum in the menu, but guess they have made some modification recently. Now, they serve mostly Chinese dishes and rice.



The well decorated oriental-themed interior design of Dragon 9nie restaurant



One of the colourful masks in the restaurant, I saw 4 masks on the wall of one of the dining section which resembles the logo of this restaurant as well. ^^






The contemporary retro deigned menu. I really like the colours. XD


Table mats which are made of papers. There are a glass of crayons on some tables. You are free to doodle and be creative.




Blended Juice with a mixture of vegetables a.k.a Sunset @ RM 8.90





Kwai Leng Kou with Mango + sago cream and Pomelo with honey  @ RM 6.80


The taste is unique. Not bad...and I like the taste of Kwai Leng Kou with honey as you are free to decide on the sweetness of the dessert based on your taste buds XD




Cold Tofu with Spicy Sauce @ RM 7.80

I don't really like the taste of this cold dish. Maybe I can't get used to the spices and I only prefer cold tofu as dessert.




Tempura Pumpkin and Golden Mushroom @ RM 11.80


The mushroom is crispy and delicious. However, the pumpkin is rather hard and oily. I prefer sweet potato fritters or tempura though.



The only drawback at Bellisa Row is the lack of parking space. A place with great interior design...and it can be a spot for people like me who likes to snap photos and 'siok sendiri' XD

Food: 5/10
Ambiance : 10/10 ( I am a fan of beautifully decorated places. ^^)

Comments