Dome Cafe @ Gurney Plaza

I've been thinking of going to Dome Cafe for along time whenever I walk pass the cafe. Well, here I am on a wonderful sunny Friday.
After going through the menu, I couldn't decide what to order.  Sandwiches, pasta, breakfast specials.
Anyway, I ended up ordering Dome's Fish and Chips and coffee twister for my brunch. I just couldn't make up my mind.



Fish and Chips @ RM 26.00

Deep fried fish fillet with fresh garden salad.
Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
It went well with the Tartare Sauce. 
I even like the taste when I deep it in the salad dressing
(that's vinegar I guess...no idea).
Not bad, big serving and kinda expensive for me
when it comes to fish and chips.




Coffee Twister (without whip cream) @ RM18.00

Ice-blended coffee is one of my fav. 
According to the description, this beverage is blended with 
a shot each of espresso and chocolate with a light dusting of chocolate.
I like the taste, not too rich and sweet.
Great to have it over a tea break with friends after shopping. 




The sachet of sugar, packed by Dome's cafe.




The ceiling decor of Dome's at Gurney Plaza.
Feel like embarking on a new voyage?




The counter. You can see the coffee beans behind it.




My table near the entrance.
A glass of sky juice with a twist if lemon will be served as well.



Overall, Dome Cafe is a decent place, except for its food which are pricey (nothing really unique, except if you fancy sandwiches with different types of bread). I like the ice-blended coffee and guess I will go there for more. 

A great place to gather with friends for tea. However, I was bugged by a fly 'disturbing ' me when I was trying to have a peaceful brunch. 


Food: 7/10 (except for the coffee...I can't rate much, only tried the fish and chips)

Ambiance: 7/10 (ok...clean and decent...except for a fly which flew in when the door was opened)

More info:
Website: Dome Cafe

FB page: Dome Cafe Malaysia

Comments