Mah Brunch @ Winter Warmers, Gurney Plaza

Went to Winter Warmers for brunch as I really can't decide what to have at Gurney Plaza. Ordered something different rather then the set meals that I used to have. Anyway, I tried Iced Hawaii Fruit Cocktail and Grilled Dory Fish. Got a discount for the food I ordered since I have a member card. XD



The cupboard in the cafe which is full of beautiful delicate tea sets.
Can't wait to redeem one once I've got enough points. 



Iced Hawaii Fruit Cocktail @ RM 9.52

The fruit cocktail was served with tiny chunks of apples.
It tastes sourish with pineapple as one of the ingredient of the cocktail.
Kinda refreshing. However, I still prefer the iced mixed fruit cocktail.




Grilled Dory Fish @ RM 12.72
(served together with pasta salad and tomatoes)

Ordered something for a change this time. 
The texture of the fish is soft on the inside, but the upper layer seems 
kinda hard because of the grilling.
The sauce is creamy and thick. Hmmm...I don't really like it. =.=

Well, overall, the food is ok and I still prefer the cheese baked macaroni and the afternoon tea set ( it is a must try...especially the scones)

I will try out more food and tea during my future visit as this is one of my fav cafe. ^^

Comments