Everyday is Mayday!


Today is Monday. 

It is a Mayday as well because the sky is blue, the sun is hot, the clouds are fluffy, the breeze is cool and the best of all…I managed to get the Mayday album that I’ve ordered earlier at Hong Kong studio at last! So excited!

I pre ordered this album as this version: The “No Where” version (末日版) of Mayday’s latest album won’t be available in Malaysia. Without hesitation, I paid RM99.00 (no matter how stingy I am) just to get the album that I want so much! I didn't order the other version with Mayday's random figure or another one with a set of 5 figures (heard it costs around RM300 plus? not really sure). I'm stingy as usual. =.=

This album consists of mostly ballads and soft rock (can I call it that) as compared to their previous album.
Creative lyrics as always which moves my heart and it doesn’t fail to keep me move on with life.
That’s the beauty of Ashin’s lyrics.
There is a song with light catchy tempo as well, like “washing machine” which is adorable. 
Ok…I shall stop here and start enjoying my album.

Still keeping my fingers crossed to get another version of this album. 



My "No Where" Mayday's eighth album!
The title is "Second Round" btw.






The Nowhere passport!
It comes together with the album.
A mini diary, as well as a passport for you to collect stamps of every concert.





Inside the passport.




The last page cover of the passport.




 The black lyrics booklet.


“现在是几月?”
“五月!”

Translation: “What is the month of this month?”
                       “ It is May!”

That’s something my friends used to ask me when I was in the tutorial room way back when I was in university. Kinda miss the good old days right now.

Somewhere in time

第一站叫天真
第二站叫青春
下一站的名字等你去确认
不再奢求永生
就从此时此刻
就狠狠不虚此生

Translation:
The first stop is innocence, the second stop is youth.
However, you shall discover the identity of the next stop.
No longer longing to live forever,
From this moment onwards,
I shall face life sincerely.

Comments