Baskin Robbins' @ Jusco, Bandar Perda

Birthday...birthday...birthday...

It is a must for me to have a cake. At least a decent cake for my birthday to cheer up my lonely days.
I am happy that this year, I have a fantastic Baskin Robbins' ice-cream cake! (Yippy-yeah!!!)

Thanks to the birthday vouchers received from Jusco as I am a J-card member.

The vouchers are worth. At least I get some discounts to indulge in luxurious dessert once in a while.




Caramel chocolate waffle sundae 
with Orange Sherbet and Mango Yogurt @ RM13.80 
(after 3 ringgit's discount from my JCard Voucher)


The Orange Sherbet flavour is rather sour.
However, it is a good contrast between the Mango Yogurt which is sweet.

I like the texture of the sherbet.
You can choose your own topping for your sundae.



Ta-da! The box for my ice-cream cake!




A unique box indeed!
There is even a side with instruction on how to serve the cake.
Interesting ... yet useful.





Happy Ice-Cream Cake To Me!

Cookie Crush @ RM 88
(got a 10% JCard Voucher and a free scoop of ice-cream as well)
It is RM 83.95 after discount and government tax.

I buy the pre-baked one. Shall order a customised one next year!





The ice-cream on the top layer and the cake for the bottom.
Based on the brochure online, I guess the ice-cream is Jamoca Almond Fudge.

It is a great combination with the creamy texture of ice-cream and the soft layer of cake.
Amazing...the chocolate on the outer layer is cruncy and I like the oreo cookie as well. XD

But...too bad the chocolate biscuit stick was not fresh.
Not crunchy at all...perhaps it was exposed to air for too long? =.=



Glad for the vouchers, I managed to tame my craving of ice-cream!
Tanjoubi Omedetou to me!
Looking for a better sweet year ahead. XD


Food: 8/10 (can't resist ice-creams...they are too yummy!)

Ambiance: 6/10 (clean with interesting theme of the shop...too bad the tables at Perda's branch is unstable...it is difficult to eat with the shaky surface)


Comments