Boston 又一城 @ Autocity, Penang

Chinese New Year is a great time for gathering of friends and family.

This year, we had a small gathering of friends as most of us were busy and we went to Autocity's Boston since we could not think of a great place to have a chat and a meal. =.=

Well, Boston Restaurant had their own Chinese New Year menu which more or less are the same as the usual one. We ordered some drinks and food...which is ok. Am not disappointed this time...lolz. The best thing is I like the oriental decor of Autocity's Boston Restaurant. An old oriental ambiance which is unique yet beautiful.



One of the Chinese New Year Menu.
See the unique table design using Mah Jong tiles?
Interesting!




Vibrant colours of paper umbrella on the ceiling.
Am attracted by the vivid colours. XD



Wooden furniture in the restaurant.
See the rich lantern?
 They enhance the New Year atmosphere.
Who doesn't like red during CNY anyway? ^^



 Spicy Potpourri meal ordered by my friend
It is good when you mixed everything together ala bibimbap.
Spicy...and yet the taste is fine.



Noodle soup shared by me and my bestie.
The amount of ingredients are ok.
Tastes normal...nothing special about it.



This looked pretty.
It is cold water with lemon @ RM0.90
Water plus a big slice of lemon to add a twist to it.



Red beans soya cendol with gula melaka @ RM5.95
My fav! Wrote bout it in another post on Boston Restaurant.
Not to my friend's liking but I really like the aroma of gula melaka.
Great combination. Thumbs up from me!

One of us ordered apple juice @ RM 6.95
Forgotten to snap the photo due to none stop chatting. =.=


We had a great time there and the restaurant was crowded during lunch time.
I will go there again in the future...thanks to the soya cendol which I can't resist. XD


Food: 7/10 (ok...decent...as long as no cheese baked rice for me)

Ambiance: 8/10 ( Like the traditional decor...interesting)

Comments

  1. Hey, do u happen to have the ceo email which label at the cashier there?
    I need to make a complain....=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Unfortunately, I do not have their email.

    Perhaps you could try searching for it online?

    Anyway, I've found an email online, perhaps you could try.
    http://www.autocity.my/index.php?posting=161

    I'm sorry that I can't help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ceo@mybostonworld.com

    013-2283738

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment