Macaroni Cheese Baked @ Home

Bought a packet of Parmesan cheese the other day, last year to be exact and I noticed that the expiry date is around the corner.

Oh well...this shows that I need to do something with it before wasting the whole packet of cheese.

I decided to try out macaroni cheese baked by referring to a cook book and thank goodness it is a success and edible.


My macaroni cheese baked!
I'm impressed by the colour of the cheese.
It looks good. 


Well, I still need to improve when it comes to the ration of flour and milk.
Guess I've used too much milk and the taste is too rich.
I can't eat much myself as well. =.=


I modify the ingredients for casserole in a cook book. I added honey sausages, mixed vegetables, shitake mushroom and macaroni.
Not bad for a start. I need to experiment more on my own rather then being labelled as the one who only knows how  prepare fried rice at home. 

Comments