Brunch @ Paddington House of Pancake, Gurney Plaza, Penang

 Please take note that this outlet is no longer available at Gurney Plaza

I went to Gurney Plaza the other day to shop for some books and stuff. Since it was my off day, I had a leisure brunch by myself at Paddington House of Pancake and also to see if they offers any good lunch promotion on a week day.



The menu of PHOP

Ahh...the flowing honey over a stack of pancakes look as tempting as ever.



Time for lunch!
Only for Monday to Friday.
Set meals with free flow of fruit punch or Coke.





Continental Pancake @ RM13.75 per set with a drink

Okay. Besides the usual sweet tasty savoury pancakes that I like,
I decided to order something unique to have a try.
(Have to be adventurous with your taste buds as well. XP)

The ingredients are beef salami, mozzarella, mushrooms and tomato sauce on a Dutch pannekoek.

I couldn't get used to the taste.
I mean, pancake with a heavy cheesy ingredient.

The pannekeok is good. I like the plain taste of it.
However, the mushrooms taste a bit bitter and it did not complemented well.
It tasted like a weird pizza with the cheese 'floating' on the sauce.

Should be taken hot and I am not really impressed by this pancake.

Food: 4/10 (didn't really like it...but still ok as I am not that choosy)



My fruit punch.

It washed down the weird sensation. XP

It tasted like strawberry and Sprite? ( I have no idea though)


In my opinion, pancake is still preferable to be eaten sweet. The pancake of PHOP is still my fav. However, I would skip this. =.="'


My previous entry on PHOP:



Comments