Chili's for dinner @ G Hotel, Penang

Penang is a food paradise and you can get almost any type of food, ranging from the local delights to international delicacies from day time till the wee hours.

Anyway, I went to Chili's for my meal after shopping again. It was a hot day, so, indulging in glasses of unlimited ice lemon tea under the roof was a bliss. XD



The cosy interior of Chili's




 Ice Lemon Tea @ RM 7.95

Besides trying out cocktails while having a meal,
ordering the bottomless beverages is a must for me.

It is worth the money during a hot sunny day to quench your thirst.

There are a selection of beverages to choose from: fruit juices, ice lemon tea,
 lemonande,fizzy drinks and many more.



Bottomless Tostada Chips @ RM 12.95

This is another must at Chili's.
I like the house-made salsa.
The rich taste of the tomatoes complimented
well with the tostada chips.

Managed to refill it for 3 times. XP



Country Fried Chicken @ RM 26.95

The mashpotato is tender and smooth.
Just my type of texture.
The fried chicken is crispy and the taste is marvelous.
Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
I like it with ketchup, not the thick sauce on the chicken.



Chicken Fajitas @ RM 34.95

Tried the chicken Fajitas for the first time.

It is good, wrapping the chicken together with the salad
by using the pita.

The taste is towards the mild side.
But, I like it since I am a huge pita fan.



The interesting decorations
never fail to amuse me.


Well, I had a good time there, even though the service can be slow at times. Oh well, most of the eateries are like that and it can be kinda annoying when your stomach is grumbling in hunger.
Gonna come back here to try some new stuff. Slow service is not gonna hinder me. XP


Comments