Roasted Duck @ Tan Kee, Lunas

My aunt had been asking me to go to Lunas to try out the roasted duck since I managed to find the way there due to public exam invigilation. Well, I've been there a few months ago, almost forgotten to include it in my updates. =3 I've long forgotten the price of the dishes. X.x Anyway, here goes...



The famous roasted duck
(forgotten weather we ordered quarter or half)


The roast duck is good.
The skin is crispy and the meat is tender.
Not to salty and the sauce goes well with rice.



Roasted pork

The roasted pork is fine.
Crispy skin and I really like them.
Hmm...nothing different as compared to the roasted pork
I had else where.
Prolly I am not picky.



Kiam Chai Boey (known as preserved vegetables stew)

This should be my fav as this is one of my
fav Chinese stew of all time.
However, this is not really good.
It is not as delicious as it seems.
And it lacks the taste of a good preserved vegetable stew.



The dining area of the restaurant.



The signboard of the shop.
(blue coloured as I took it in the car XP)


The price is affordable, not that expensive (can't recall the amount, sorry). But, it seems that the food is overrated. Prolly it tasted good in the past, that's why people said that the roasted duck in Lunas is famous.
The taste is kinda disappointing, but I had a hearty meal nevertheless.


Food: 6/10 ( crispy roasted duck, imho, it tastes just like the other roasted poultry I've tried)

Ambiance: 7/10 (normal coffee shop or local eateries)


Comments