Secret Recipe @ Jusco, Bandar Perda

Cake! Cake! Cake! Is what I can think of when it comes to Secret Recipe.
Haven't eaten any of them for almost 2 years I guess.
Went there last week for tea, while waiting for the movie to start, as well as give my friend a birthday treat.


The dining area of Secret Recipe



The black chandeliers
Beautiful, yet mysterious.
A good one for a Gothic mansion I supposed
(watch way too much Anime )



Tom Yam Noodles @ 13.50

Nothing unique, but it is decent.
With generous amount of vegetables
and I like the texture of the glass noodles.
(No idea what it supposed to call)

The noodles taste good with the
sourish spicy Tom Yam Soup.
Still worth a try for those who are not picky.



 Cheeze Choc @ RM7.00

This is yummy.
The cheese complimented well 
with the rich chocolate as usual.
Not too overwhelmed as we shared it.

 Made me in the mood to try all the cakes
out of a sudden.



Black Pepper Lamb Pie @ RM8.00

Crispy pie and I really like the texture.
The black pepper sauce managed to cover the taste of the lamb
together with a hint of spiciness.

However, the lamb seems to be a lil tough.
Imho, it is not really fresh.
But, the taste is fine.



Fruit Punch @ RM7.00

The taste of banana is strong. XD
It tastes fine, as long as you do not mind the banana.



Green Apple and Celery Juice @ RM 7.00

Tastes good.
Do not have the yucky celery smell
as I imagined. 




Iced Cappuccino @ RM 7.50

Tastes good I guess.
Forgotten to ask my friend's opinion. XP


Secret Recipe is still famous for it's cakes, even though the price has been increasing throughout the years.
Some of the food in the menu (Western Food mostly) is still worth a try. I haven't been there for in ages.
Perhaps I should try them in the near future.

Anyway, all hail to the keiki!


Food: 7/10 (decent cake and drinks)

Ambiance: 6/10 (beautifully designed with matching colours, but I dislike worn out furniture and sofas which are too low for the tables)

More Info:  Secret Recipe

Comments