Yea 野, Japanese Barbeque and Shabu Shabu Buffet @ Times Square, Penang

Fyi, this restaurant is out of business.

I dislike buffet as I can't eat much and I will feel uncomfortable after gobbling down tons of food.  

Anyway, I went for a Japanese Buffet a couple of weeks ago with my family as my aunt got a discount coupon from his friend. Plus, I've heard a lot of people praising the buffet and decided to go there for a try.

Yea Japanese buffet is actually an outlet of Tao Authentic Asian Cuisine. Basically, you get to choose the ingredients and  customise your own barbecue on the stone plate prepared (with the sauce and spices of your choice). You can also decide your own soup based for the shabu shabu or steamboat.



Our clean table before the feast.



A selection of fish fritters (forgotten if it is salmon).
There are rice and other food to choose from as well.
I'm happy to be able to eat as many cherry tomatoes as I desire. XD 



The selection of fruits.



Kimchi and appetisers. 



Vegetables, fish balls and meat balls for the steamboat / shabu shabu.

There is a big refrigerator with fish, oysters and scallops in it.
Scallops! =P



Desserts! I like the mini fruit tarts.
The cream puff is equally good as well.



Barbecue time!
You can add in the spices and sauces on the table.
(chili power, pepper, cheese powder, soy sauce, black pepper can be found on the table)
Plus, you can get extra dipping sauce, garlic and stuff on the buffet counter.



Chocolate fountain.
Marsh mellow and fruits can be dipped to create your own
chocolate fondue. Cool~



Last but not least, my own ice cream.
NOM! seems like it is a must to upload it here. XP


This is a Japanese themed restaurant and I am impress to see lots of amazing paintings and decors which are unique and inspirational. Just to share some over here. XD



A painting at one of the dining area.



The unique light at the entrance.
It is made using bottles. =O


It is easy to spot Yea restaurant in Times Square as it is located near Full House Cafe. You can see it once you reach the entrance of Full House. It is better to make a reservation earlier in order to secure a place to prevent a let down.



The entrance of Yea inside Times Square.



 The outside of the restaurant which can be seen at the entrance of Full House.


Government tax and service charges are included as well.


Food: 8/10 ( I like to prepare my own barbecue and I didn't add anything extra in my ingredients. I like the taste of fish and meat without seasoning. XP A large selection of food to choose from, in my opinion)

Ambiance: 9/10 (pretty and unique...I managed to snap quite a lot of photos as I was too full and need to walk around)

More info:

RM 48.00 ++ per person (Adults) and RM 24.00 ++ per child ( height ranging from 90 cm to 140cm, I guess...can't recall)

Phone number: +604 229 7826
Business Hours:
6:00 pm -1:00 am for Monday - Thursday
12:00 pm - 1:00 am for Friday - Saturday and Public Holidays

Comments