Dinner at Korean Palace (Gangnam Style) @ Tanjung Tokong, Penang

This restaurant is out of business.

Korean Palace has become a place where I'll go for my dinner from time to time during my stay at the Penang Island. X3

I am a fan of kimchi now and I can't resist the sour taste of it. Yum! Though some people might find the smell and taste of kimchi a lil overwhelming. XP



Different side dishes will be served when you dine in Korean Palace
and am always impress my the variety of it.

Salad and stir fried vegetables mostly.
I luv my kimchi the most. Muacks! 




 The side dishes I get during my another visit. X3



Dalkom Dakgui (Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce) @ RM 29.00

Barbeque chicken with teriyaki sauce that i've eaten for a few times.
Gonna try other variety of barbque meat though. X3



Green chili, garlic and korean chili pepper paste (hope I got it right).

Now, I'm proud to say that I can wrap my barbecue meat with garlic.
I've overcome the heavy flavour.





Dolsot Bibimbap (Hot Stone Rice) @ RM 19.00

This is my new love and I like the taste.
The ingredients are mixed well together with the chili pepper sauce.

There are a selection of vegetable, meat and egg.
A full filling yet healthy dish.
Worth it!

Plus, the bibimbap comes with a light soup with eggs and some vegetables.
No idea what it is called though.



You can ask the waiter to mix all the ingredients of the bibimbaq for you
together with the chili pepper paste.
Even and easier for you to nom it.



Kimchi Stew (Kimchi Jjigae) @ RM 18.00

Another mission of mine during my visit to this place is the kimchi stew.

Sour and spicy. Makes me drool just by thinking of it. 
This is indeed way better than the one I had in Che Go.

They have rice cake slices, glass noodles, tofu, kimchi and pork.

Gonna compare it with the one I'll be having in Korea soon. =3



Complimentary Korean Dessert

Besides watermelons, you'll be served with this 
cold dessert after your meal.
It is sweet and a little starchy.

Not sure if it is call as sikhye though.XD


Gonna taste more stuff from the menu rather than repeating the same one. 
Keep your fingers crossed for more updates in the future. =3


Previous entry : Korean Palace

Comments