Counting down to 2013 and be fabulous!

Working life can be monotonous. >.>

The alarm rings every morning, wake up, drive to work, grading people, lurking at the forum, playing zuma, fooling around with my phone and then Zzz as a sleepy head. XP

To make life interesting, well, liven it up rather then leaving it monotonous and sulking, I decided to do something good before the end of 2012. 3 months left...gonna make full use of time X3

Before babbling away, I am inspired by this two site actually.
The posts are inspiring. (thanks!)
Gonna share them here. X3

100 Crazy Things To Do Before You Die

100 Little Things You Can Do To Be Happy Anywhere


Ok, here is my list of 'things to be done' and I shall reflect on them later. XP

1. Continue my food hunting. (It is a must...gonna update this place)

2. Travel and snap more photos! (Korea! Here I come!)

3. Make a small model of buildings or musical instrument (Have been eyeing to buy one for a while)

4. Revamping my wardrobe ( there might be a dragon inside...joking...silver fish to get rid of, plus, spice it up )


5. Go for a relaxing spa experience

6. Admire the majestic sunrise!

7. Blow bubbles (bubbles!!!! yay!)

8. Manicure and Pedicure ( I really need the latter)

9. Tell those I care that I Love Them!

10. Clear all my books and stuff (stop buying and start using)

11. Meditate

12. Forgive and forget the things that happened (since ages ago and the recent incidents)

13. Practise and record a song in piano for someone special

14. Make something artsy for my buddies

15. Dance while listening to music

16. Go hiking. XP

17. Go out and have fun with friends (have a drink at the bar maybe)

18. Learn a foreign language (Improve my Japanese and continue my Spanish)

19. Remember the Law of Attraction ( I have to make use of it)

20. And lastly...be yourself...embrace the new you and cheers to life!


That's all...and am keeping my fingers crossed to check my list later. rofl



Because of a good friend of mine,
I realise that, the sun is always behind the dark clouds,
as well as the moon.
Be strong, and you will see hope and happiness again
after a while. XD

Comments