Beans Bins @ Doota, Dongdaemun

It was a rainy day and I couldn't think of anything else to do except change my plan of the day and went to Dongdaemun instead. Shopping should be better, rather than staying indoors in the hotel and sleep for the entire day.

During my shopping spree at Dongdaemun, I went to Migliore (bought some clothes there), a building full of whole sales shops ( Dongdaemun chain store I guess) and Doota. I didn't buy tons of stuff for fear that I failed to bring them back at the end of the trip.



Pretty Christmas tree in Doota.
I love this one!



Went to Doota's Beansbins for some coffee as
the weather was too cold.
I miss a hot cuppa out of the blue.



 Ordered a set of mixed waffles (blueberry and
strawberry if not mistaken) with one scoop of Haagen-Dazs' 
ice cream (yum..fantastic) , which comes with 
a steaming hot cup of Americano.

This is Set A, which costs W 14,000.

I chose green tea flavour for my ice-cream and ordered
another cup of Cappuccino (for W 4,500) for myself .

The waffle is delicious as it is crispy and not soggy
like those I've eaten here.
I like the texture and you can taste the berries
in the jam served.

According to my friend, there are better waffles
available in Seoul which yet to be discovered.



The logo of Beansbins.
Kinda miss the cosy place and the fantastic
waffles. omg~



The gate of Dongdaemun.
Too bad I can't get the best view of it due
to the gloomy weather which was bout to pour
once again. 



I found this coupon online while reading a blog
and managed to get these goody bags from Doota's
information counter (1 bag per person and it is for tourists only).
 Notebook, bookmarks, vouchers 
of Doota and wet tissues can be found in it.

It is only valid for 2012. Here's the link just in case
you need it.



The facade of Doota.
The rain stopped, but the wind was freezing cold.

Dongdaemun is a great place to shop and bargain for a better price (not in Doota, I guess. the things are kinda pricey in there). Well, you still have to compare the prices of the things in other places as you might get a cheaper price there.

Anyway, should have spend more time there and bring a bigger bag to satisfy my urge to shop, as a crazy shopaholic. 

More info:

Comments