Merry Christmas...to all!

Merry Christmas!
This is a special Christmas after all as we have survived the apocalypse which supposedly to end us all. XP
We survived to tell the tale (zombie...the new ark...kinda awesome, isn't it? to scare the kids in the future I mean...lolz)

Christmas is the time to share, have fun and be with your family, as well as loved one.
What I love about Christmas is that I get to see all the amazing inspiring decorations at the mall.





Wow, this is cool.
A Christmas Tree which is built by using
tons and tons of books.
I wanna make this one day!
A mini one will do. XD





Another one at the entrance of Straits Quay.
Pretty. ^^





The alphabet 'g' outside G Hotel.
I never fail to check out this one
every festive season as the hotel will
ornate their 'G' logo with something creative
and interesting.
The Santa is cute. XD





The train and big Santa of Gurney Plaza.
I love the train.
Too bad it can't take me to the winter
wonderland of mine.





Again, Merry Christmas to all!
Have a nice day and cheers~

Comments

Post a Comment