The little things in life ^^

I love to collect stuff. Be it adorable key chains, fridge magnet and book marks, I am too reluctant to use them and usually, I will ended up hoarding them in a box.

Took these photos while clearing my boxes. ^^




My key chains and badges.
Most of them are memorabilia when my friends
travel to other places
 (Paris, Hong Kong, Thailand, Kuala Lumpur, Taiwan
and Hong Kong)

Thanks, buddy X3

 


Book marks.
Used to collect and buy lots of them when I was
in high school. 
Well, some of the book marks were given by my
friends, while we were sending greeting cards or
letters to each other.

I see a glowing sticker hidden there too. XP
Those were the olden days though.





My old Kingston pen drive, 
which only had a 512 mb capacity O.O

It was expensive, cost me RM100 plus during 
the 'ancient' time.

I took a photo of it, before I threw it into the bin.
R.I.P Kingston.

It does remind me of  the key to drive a Knightmare Frame
in the Japanese Anime, Code Geass. lolz

Comments