Osaka University @ Toyonaka Campus, Osaka

I miss my uni days, especially the time when I had to rush for the very last minute assignments and the ‘makan’ (eating  in Malay Language) frenzy with my buddies.

During my trip, my friend took us to sample the food at Osaka University  Toyanaka Campus’ cafeteria located below the library if not mistaken.

The food was reasonable and it was good since it was our first meal after landing in Japan. 
Plus, in Japan, you can get free flow of water and tea in most places, which is cool.
Not so cool when I burned my hand while refilling my tea at a dispenser. How embarrassing… =///=



Udon (260 Yen)
Hot udon is good and it is always my fav.
The broth is sweet and I do love the taste of it.
I am not sure about the fritter on top of my udon.
It seems like fish cake, but it didn’t matter
as long as it is good.



Cold noodles ordered by my friend.
Looks good but I don’t really fancy it
after a few bites.
With a lil hint of spiciness and minced meat (or pork,
not very sure), it tastes good for cold noodles fans.

We got a tofu as well.
Not bad..decent tofu for hot summer. XD



Katsudon ( 270 Yen)
I can’t recall if this is pork or chicken.
However, it is decent, for it is the cheaper variety
of katsu don found in a campus.

The small bowl beside the rice is something
which taste likes mashed potato made by using beans.
I am not sure if it is mung beans, but
I tastes really…Really delicious.
It costs 60 Yen by the way.
I miss this now.



Mapo tofu from Japan.
Don’t be deceived by the colour, it is not
Spicy after all. ^^
It was towards the sweet side if not mistaken.
Hmm…not for me.
I still prefer the extremely spicy food. xd



 The cafeteria
Crowed by students and people though it is in the afternoon.
It was around 3 o’clock in the afternoon when we got there.

Comments