Birthday Deals! Listed!

Me...a shopaholic and I always try my best to hunt for good deals before I head to the mall. XD

Since my birthday falls on February, I will try my best use the discounts and privileges available from the card I have, or just to collect extra points which benefits me later.

Can't help it. I need to write about the deals instead of travel and food this time. ^^


  • Parkson
I shop in Parkson and use my Bonuslink card often. So, I receive a birthday special from them every year. ^^


I received an email from Parkson around 2 weeks ago and it mentioned that I am entitle for the RM50 voucher once I have made my purchase which is RM250 and above. Useful to me since I need to buy my Estee Lauder toner. ^^ I spent RM 400 (the toner and concealer) and they deducted RM50 from my bill. Plus, I get a free 4 -item travel sized Estee Lauder product with addition RM30 voucher from the cosmetic section with my purchase. I get to buy a tea pot with that. XD





  • Sakae Sushi

I am a student now (hooray!) and I get to enjoy their tea promotion (weekdays from 3pm - 6pm,except on the eve of public holiday and public holiday). 

For the promotion, you can eat a maximum of 10 red plates item for half of the price and you need to be a Sakae member to enjoy the promotion if not mistaken.

Buy 1, Free 1, which means that if you eat 8 plates of red plate items, you only pay for 4 plates.
So, the maximum number of plates are 10 plates, where you only pay for 5 plates. (hope that my explanation is clear).

For birthday, you can get 50% of Sakae points on any amount spent and it is only valid for one bill during your birthday month. Here's the link .

  • Padini Concept Store
Move on to clothes, if you have a Padini card (renewable every year with a fee), you will get a Birthday Special for 30% discount and it can be used once with non-promotional items. It will be sent in the form of a birthday postcard. 

You can use it to purchase items from Seeds, Padini, P & Co, Vinci, etc. Not sure with Brands Outlet though since I went to the concept store where most of the things are under one roof.

If you are not sure which items are entitled for the 30% discount, you can always ask the staff there. ^^


  • Starbucks Malaysia
For those with Starbucks card, you can get 1 complimentary (well, I mean free) slice of cake with a purchase of any hand-crafted beverage on your birthday month. Cool! Since my buddies just gave me a card as present! (Double Hooray!)

You can refer to this link to know more about Starbucks card.

  • Watsons Malaysia
During your birthday month, you are entitled for 5 times of points for your purchase if you have a Watsons VIP Member Card. It is only avaible for 1 purchase on your birthday month. Here's the link.

  • Golden Screen Cinema (GSC)
Free movie for 2 on your birthday month. But...but...it is only for a movie which is marked with asterisk (*). You need to be a website member. To claim, you need to fill the printed form which you have downloaded on-line. I have yet claim this previously. 

Plus, 20% of discount when you dine in Glitter Cafe. You need to check the member's benefits for more info on how to get the discount. 

  • Digi (for prepaid users)
I have been doing this every year. Usually, they will send you an sms to remind you that you are entitled form 50% of telephone credit when you reload on your birthday month. The maximum amount is a top up of RM500. Used to be limitless many many many years back. You need to reload either 3 days before or after your birthday to enjoy the free credit. For this year, the free credit is usable within a month. =.=

Just to share the text message I received:
' Stay active 3 months or more to enjoy 50% Bday bonus for reloads on your Bday or 3 days before and after. Minimum reload RM30. The bonus is valid for 30 days.'

I tried reloading a RM10 reload card, but no free credit given. Meaning they will only credit the Bday bonus to you when you reload at least RM30.


Here's the link for more info.


There are tons of deals available and I need to reorganise my cards and memberships in order to keep updating. XD

There are deals or discountsfor those with Eu Yan Sang membership, Aeon J card and Popular book store's member card as well. 

Most deals are worth it and it also depends on what you need instead on spending money on things which you do not need. ^^

Comments