DubuYo, Urban Korean Food @ Paragon Mall, Gurney

Please take note that this outlet is no longer in business.

I have been thinking of trying DubuYo for some times till I decided to meet my friend for lunch a few weeks before Chinese New Year. We ordered the set meals to give them a try. Plus, I saw a few Malay dinners in the outlet, which means that the food is halal. :D



Yup. For the set lunch, you can add RM 2.30 for 
unlimited refill of side dishes. Plus, additional RM 2.30
for Roasted Barley tea or RM 4.50 for other
beverages of your choice. 




Iced peach tea.
I love the glass mug. XD
No additional charges, based on the receipt.



My hot citron tea.
Additional charges of RM 3.86 were required.

It would be great if the mug is bigger.
The tea is a lil sweet and I would
prefer more water. 

The outlet used to be known as Dubu Dubu. ^^
That's why you can see the old logo 
on the mug.



Soondubu Chicken Jigae (Weekdays' Lunch Set) @ RM12.01
(I refereed to the bill, they seem to have reviewed the
price, based on what I saw on their web site)

My friend refused them to serve the rice since
she was on a diet. (Yup, you can request for that
although you are going for the set meal).

The jigae was not as good as expected and the colour
didn't look appetising. It tastes fine with the usual
egg, tofu and chicken. Perhaps more flavours can 
be added to improve it.

However, the banchan  (side dishes)
are lovely. Can't get enough of them.



Spicy Seafood Ramyeon 
(Weekday's Lunch Set) @ RM 13.81

The noodles are lovely and I have been craving
for this for a while. The soup is hot and
spicy, with a hint of sour and sweetness
from the kimchi and seafood.

Well, it would be better if the prawns are fresh and
perhaps corns should be replaced by  other
 vegetables for the ramyeon.

Anyway, I enjoyed this. XD



A glimpse of the dining area behind me.



I love the sunflower mural on the wall and the
wordings on the red brick.
The place looks funky with bright decors.



Lovely food replicas on display!
Reminds me of ones I saw in Singapore and Japan.
Plus, I love seeing their vibrant colours!



The chicken wings!
Looks tempting eh!



The entrance of Dubuyo.
The outlet is just beside 600cc  (also the same
as Daiso...you will be able to spot it easily)
and it is on the lower ground 
floor of Paragon Mall.


The food was fine and affordable. I would go back to try more stuff on their menu. The toppoki and chicken wings look good. ^^  
The prices on the receipt and website are confusing me. Perhaps looking at the actual menu helps. GST and service charge are included in the bill, for your info.


FB page: DubuYo

Website: DubuYo

Address: Lot LG, 16B, 17 & 17A, Lower Ground, Gurney Paragon Mall.

Telephone No: 04-2189 235


Comments