Koffiehouz @ Auto City, Perai (Penang)

There are tons of cafe in BM and Perai lately and you do not need to go all the way to Penang Island for a cuppa. ^^ Instead of going to Icon City for coffee, my friends and I decided to check out Koffiehouz in Auto City.



A glimpse of menu for filter coffee.





The coffee and beverage menu of the cafe.



They provided a bottle of water for each
table. That's really cool and thoughtful.

You do not need to get up every now and
then if you need water, ^^



Caramelised toast and banana
(comes in a set with  hot coffee) @ RM 18.00

Lovely presentation of toast, bananas, berries and
cherry tomatoes on a wooden board, sprinkled
with almond chunks.

I love the sweet flavour of the bananas
which go well with the refreshing berries.

However, the toast should be more crispier
and perhaps honey or same caramel can be added
to enhance the flavour. ^^ I found that it was a
lil dry the other day. But, still, I love how they
serve the toast.

It was awesome that they let us have iced
coffee instead of the hot one while we order the
toast which comes in set. XD

Also, you could refer to their FB page to
check out the variety of toast available. 



Iced caramelised apple latte @ RM 10.00

One of the recommendation of the cafe and I came 
across this latte for the first time.

It has a bitter sweet taste that is almost
the same as the regular iced latte.

Perhaps it is due to my flu, my buddy
said there is a hint of sweet apple fragrance
in the after taste.

I will give the hot latte a try some other
day. Perhaps it will be more distinguished
instead of being diluted by the ice.



Iced caramel latte @ RM 10.00

It looks more or less like the earlier iced latte.

The tastes is rather bitter instead
of having the sweet sensation of the caramel.



The decorations in the cafe.
They made use of different chairs and tables,
as well as candles and knick knacks 
to create a relaxing vintage atmosphere.

I love the concept, actually.



Another uniquely decorated corner.
I love this spot. Do hope to have my
cuppa here during my next visit. XD



The entrance of Koffiehouz.

The cafe is located at the same row with HSBC and
you can spot it when you use the back entrance
(which is near the exit of Auto City).

You will find it right behind Sakae Sushi, if you
are familiar with Auto City.

Lovely vintage decorations and ambiance. It would be a great place to spend a lazy afternoon with a coffee and book. 
I would love to go back for the affogato and ice-cream which I saw on the menu, they look tempting. Looking forward to try their cakes and other beverages soon. XD

GST and service charge are not included in the bill, fyi.

More info:
FB page: Koffiehouz

Business hours:
Tuesday - Sunday : 12 noon - 10:30 pm
Close on Monday

Address: 1814-C, Jalan Perusahaan Auto City, North-South Highway, Juru Interchange, 13600 Prai.

Comments