Maoz Cafe @ Raja Uda, Butterworth

They have some food on their menu, but mostly coffee. Plus, they do have kopi luwak in their menu, which is fascinating. I have yet tried it. Perhaps I should since I am pretty curious about the taste.



The counter of Maoz Cafe.
I didn't take a close up of tantalising cakes
the other day.





The dining area near the window




Another corner of the cafe




Hot Cafe Latte @ RM 9.90 (top)

Hot Hazelnut Latte @ RM 9.90

Love the sweet aroma of the coffee and the taste of the
milk is not as heavy and thick as what I have had  previously
when I frequent other places. I enjoy
 their coffee nevertheless and you can 
actually feel the bittersweet flavour.




Hot Salted Caramel Latte @ RM 10.90

Green tea cheese cake @ RM 11.90

I was attracted by the green tea powder on 
the cheese cake. It tastes fine, not so bad and 
not too overwhelming.




Nasi Lemak Butterfly-Blue @ RM 14.90

It should be blue pea flowers (bunga telang)
that people usually use it to prepare nasi kerabu or
certain nyonya kueh.

The sambal is spicy and flavourful,
not to mention their crispy fried chicken as well.
They taste good in my opinion and the rice
is not too rich with coconut milk which makes
you feel overwhelmed in my opinion.
It has a good presentation too, with the 
tiny purple blue flower. Now, I going to explore
more blue coloured rice. ^^




Maoz Fish and Chip @ RM 15.90

Had fish and chip for lunch as I was craving for it
the other day. ^^
It tastes fine in my opinion.
The mayo / tartar sauce is flavourful in my opinion.
Indulgence once in a while is a must after a
tiring day at work.




The logo of Maoz Cafe on the napkin.
Look out for the logo and you can spot the cafe
easily.  You can see it opposite the shot houses where
Armor Restaurant is located.



More info:

FB page: Maoz Cafe

Address: No.18, Butterworth Business City Centre, Jalan Raja Uda, 12000 Butterworth.

Business Hours: 
Monday -Thursday, Sunday : 8.00 a.m. - 12 mid-night
Saturday: 8.00 a.m. - 1.00 a.m.

Comments