Corgi and the Gang @ Jalan Mount Erskine, Penang

I stumbled upon this cafe a few months ago and at last, my buddy and I made time to explore this place a few weeks ago. (Sorry, my hands are full lately. Hence, the slow updates...sigh)

They are a cafe, pet hotel and pet accessories shop which provide grooming as well.You are advised to sanitise your hand upon entering the cafe. I got to know it after reading the rules upon entering. 



The cute decorations on display.
I was excited to check out the place!



The star of the day!
The corgi is rather active and it would run
around the cafe when I reached.
Since I was early and the cafe was not crowded.

It would be quite challenging to pet it as it would 
run and move around quickly.




Cold brew with milk @ RM 14.90 (front)

The coffee is good and it has a sweet smell
once milk is added. It has a unique sweet coffee
aroma in my opinion. Gonna get one for myself 
next time.


Mango and peach yoghurt smoothie @ RM 11.90 (back)

The smoothie is cool and refreshing and light.
I supposed they use fresh ingredients as it didn't
have the bright vibrant colour that some smoothie
that I tried elsewhere.
Love the sourish fruity flavour.


They have Tapping Tapir's soda on their menu too.
Kinda miss the soda. ^^




Matcha Waffle @ RM 22.90

Initially, I wanted to try fig and honey waffle.
However, they  suggested that I should try their new
 matcha waffle and it is pretty delicious actually.

The bitter sweet matcha ice-creams complemented 
the crispy matcha waffles. The chocolate flakes and
matcha oreos make the waffles look appetising.
Shows that you will never go wrong with 
matcha dessert.

They do have other interesting waffles on the menu, 
like Anzac Coconut Cookies ice-cream which 
sounds tempting. They also have other varieties 
of waffles on the menu.




Mushroom Aglio-Olio @ RM 15.90

The first thing I would like to say is that this pasta
has generous serving of mushrooms.
The menu stated that they include fragranced 
anchovy fillet, dried chilli, garlic, olives and sun
dried tomatoes with olive oils in this pasta.
This explains why it smells delectable and appetising.

They also serve carbonara, mushroom aglio-olio with
smoked duck breast and beef bolognese.

You can also get all-day big breakfast, as well as
grilled chicken, salmon, bacon, beef and smoked
duck breast with scrambled egg, greens with a
selection of preferred gravy or sauce as sides.




This buddy belongs to someone and perhaps it stayed
there for a while since the owner was away.

I enjoy petting it and I noticed that it got scared by the
other dogs easily from its reaction.




The husky and corgi were alert once they sensed newly
arrived customers bringing along more furry buddies.




Cute little fella having a siesta near me.
I am quite careful with dogs as I am scared that
they might pee on me...rofl.
One did and I reacted fast enough by jumping away.
Phew...the shop attendants were fast
as they cleaned up the place instantly.

The cafe is pretty clean as it is not filled with
heavy smell of pets which makes you feel
as if you were in a pet store. ^^
It is well maintained, imho.




A corner of the dining area.
Dog food and accessories are available as well,




The huge signboard in front of the shop.
It can be spotted easily as it is facing Jalan
Mount Erskine. Getting a parking spot can be challenging
and it would be advisable to park your vehicles further
down and walk to the cafe / shop.

I would love to visit the cafe again pretty soon as I enjoy the companies of the canine friends there.
Cozy environment and good food...it would be a great place for canine enthusiasts. ^^



Facebook Page: Corgi and the Gang

Business Hours:
Weekdays from 12 noon to 10 p.m.
Weekends from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Address:
Corgi and the Gang Pets Lifestyle Store (Cafe and Pet hotel too)
80P, Jalan Mount Erskine, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang.

Comments