Teddy Bear Cafe @ Terminal Pahlawan, Malacca

A few weeks' back, I went to Malacca with my buddy and it was a relaxing trip actually. We decided to check out the Teddy Bear Cafe which is in Terminal Pahlawan since we were staying at Astadia Hotel. The cafe can be reached easily by using the exit of the hotel, which is on the third floor of the building which links you to the mall. It is pretty convenient actually.



You can spot the cafe easily by seeing lots of adorable
teddy bears in front of the cafe. I was excited when I saw it!
More adorable corners for you to discover when 
you go to the cafe. ^^




The cosy dining area. Love the decorations on the wall.




Yup. You can definately spot lots and lots of cute teddy
bears in the cafe. That made me excited after a tiring day.




Teddy bear merchandise can be found in the cafe too.




The adorable menu with a teddy bear logo on it.




Green apple and lemon juice @ RM 7.90 (back)

Too bad it was late and I couldn't afford to
try other beverages.
It can be a lil thin and diluted, but still, the drink
is fine in my opinion.

Milk and mocha cubes @ RM 9.90 (front)

A thick and rich drink with sweet aroma 
of milk and mocha cubes which melt and slowly
mix with your drink.
Kinda unique and I would love to try the other
similar drinks if I were to drop by Malacca again.




Otak-otak Toast @ RM 7.90

They ran out of ingredients for the main course when
we reached there at about 8 something in the evening,
which was unfortunate. I was not into waffles nor cakes
that day and my buddy decided to order this.

I was against trying any otak-otak outside, except the
ones made by my grandma after trying an awful one
many years ago when my relatives gave us some.
However, this proves me wrong as their otak-otak
toasts tastes great. ^^

I was surprised that otak-otak goes well with toast and
the otak-otak is actually fresh, yet flavourful.
The delicious aroma and spices made me hungry straight
away. So, yup, I would have this again for my next visit.




Another cosy dining area with brightly lit wordings.

I had a great time playing with the teddy bears like a kid. It is a cool cafe and in my opinion, they should make sure that they have enough ingredients to prepare most of the food instead of keep telling the late dinners that the food on the menu has been sold out, which can be a lil let down.
The staff are friendly and I do hope to try their food again my dropping by the cafe earlier if I were to visit Malacca again. :)

p/s: GST is included in the bill.

More info:

Address:
Lot F3-021 & F3-022, Level 3. Terminal Pahlawan, Jalan Merdeka,
75000 Bandar Hilir, Melaka.

Phone number: 06 - 281 9423

Business hours: 10 am-10 pm

Facebook Page: Teddy Bear Cafe, Malacca

Comments